- HAYWARD, R., BANIN, L., BURSLEM, D., CHAPMAN, D., PHILIPSON, C., CUTLER, M., REYNOLDS, G., NILUS, R., DENT, D. (2021) Three decades of post-logging tree community recovery in naturally regenerating and actively restored dipterocarp forest in Borneo. Forest Ecology and Management, 488(119036). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foreco.2021.119036
- PFEIFER, M., GONSAMO, A., WOODGATE, W., CAYUELA, L., MARSHALL, A. R., LEDO, A., PAINE, T. C. E., MARCHANT, R., BURT, A., CALDERS, K., COURTNEY-MUSTAPHI, C., CUNI-SANCHES, A., DEERE, N. J., DENU, D., GONZALEZ DE TANAGO, J., HAYWARD, R., LAU, A., MACÍA, M. J., OLIVIER, P. I., PELLIKKA, P., SEKI, H., SHIRIMA, D., TREVITHICK, R., WEDEAUX, B., WHEELER, C., MUNISHI, P. K. T., MARTIN, T., MUSTARI, A., PLATTS, P. (2018) Tropical forest canopies and their relationships with climate and disturbance: results from a global dataset of consistent field-based measurements. Forest Ecosystems, 5(7). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/s40663-017-0118-7
- HAYWARD, R., MARTIN, T., UTTERIDGE, T., MUSTARI, A. & MARSHALL, A. (2017) Are neotropical predictors of forest epiphyte-host relationships consistent in Indonesia? Journal of Tropical Ecology, 33(2), pp. 178-182. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S0266467416000626
- TropiCon20 (Organiser) Twitter conference run by the Tropical Ecology and Conservation special interest groups of the British Ecological Society
- IAPETUS 2019 (Presentation) Seedling recovery from selective logging in a Malaysian Rainforest
- Unifying Tropical Ecology 2019 (Poster) Seedling recovery from selective logging in a Malaysian Rainforest
- LGBTSTEMinar 2019 (Poster) Seedling recovery from selective logging in a Malaysian Rainforest
- Stirling BES Winter Symposium 2018 (Presentation) Seedling recovery from selective logging in a Malaysian Rainforest
- Biotweeps Conference 2018 (Organiser)
- ATBC 2018, Kuching (Poster) Epiphytes and their hosts: predictors across the tropics
- IAPETUS 2018 (Poster) Selective logging: what grows back and why?
- Scottish Tropical Ecology and Biology Student Seminar 2018 (Presentation) Selective logging: what grows back and why?
- LGBTSTEMinar 2018 (Poster) Epiphytes and their hosts: predictors across the tropics
- Stirling BES Winter Symposium 2017 (Poster) Selective logging: how do plant communities recover in a South East Asian rain forest?
- Biotweeps Conference 2017 (Presentation) Epiphyte-host relationships in an Indonesian rain forest